Bigcommerce setup [BETA]
Step 1 Connect RecurHub to Bigcommerce
- Login to your Bigcommerce account and click the Users link near the top right of the page. Then under the admin user click the edit action.
- Save the API Path and API Token from this page for the next step.
Login to the RecurHub admin panel and navigate to Settings->Integrations->Bigcommerce.
- Enter the API Path from step 2 in the Store URL field
- Enter the API Token from step 2 in the Store API key field
- Enter admin in the username field
Step 2 Add RecurHub to your Bigcommerce template
- Click the design button near the top right of your Bigcommerce admin panel. Under your 'Current Store Design' click the 'Browse Template Files...' button.
- In the file selector on the left click the HTMLhead.html file.
- Enter the following line underneath the <head> and save the file:
Step 3 Link to a product
- In Bigcommerce create a product that you would like to be the recurring product.
- In RecurHub create a product, and link it to your Bigcommerce product using the 'Bigcommerce product' field.
- Enter all of the recurring details and save the product.